Christmas Color By Letters Freebie!



My kindergarteners have the hardest time coloring!  Sometimes I think Ginny Beth, who is not even two, can color better than they do!  I came up with a solution ~ since they don't know their letters either, I thought I would combine the two.  Color by Letter!!  I have only made some of them, but I wanted to go ahead and give you two as a freebie.  One is just some of the letters that the students actually know, and the other is the vowels.  Once I finish them, I will post the full set for sale in my TPT store.  Click below or here for your freebie!  Let me know what you think!

I am linking up with Classroom Freebies for Manic Monday!
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Until next time!

1 comment

  1. So cute - my son, who is in Kindergarten, will love it as a surprise when he gets home from school today! Thanks for sharing.

    Stephanie @ http://middleschoolmattersblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, tell me your thoughts!