Mardi Gras Fun Freebies!

Yes, you read that right ~ FREEBIES!  I have two freebies for you today!  Tuesday is Mardi Gras, and since I am a Louisiana girl, I have worked hard to make a kid friendly unit to tell one of my third grade groups about what I did as a kid for Mardi Gras.  No big parties or crazy parades for me, just a lot of innocent fun and tradition!

I have created these fun doubloons sound boxes for you.  The file includes some for words with three sounds, words with magic-e, and with four sounds.  These are NOT part of my unit, but a freebie, just for those who read and stop by my blog.  Enjoy them!

The other freebie is part of my Mardi Gras Fun unit.  It is the gameboard that goes with my "Take Me to the Mardi Gras" Main Idea/Details Game.  It can be used with anything, so I wanted to share it with you!  Enjoy!

If you want to teach about Mardi Gras, which is this Tuesday, February 12th, hop on over to my Teachers Pay Teachers store or my Teachers Notebook shop for your copy!  I will update it each year with the correct date, which will always be a free re-download!

 

Enjoy your freebies!  Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Until next time!

4 comments

  1. What a fun idea - thanks for sharing! I was wondering how to introduce Mardi Gras to my kiddos (they know nothing about it!) and this looks like a wonderful packet - definitely adding to my wishlist!

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is super cute! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, tell me your thoughts!