Are You Ready for Some Rudolph?

I hope my second grade intervention group is!  Next week they will be inundated with him!  I found the cutest poem "Rudolph, Rudolph" floating around in cyberspace and decided it would make a perfect book!  Now I know there are others out there, but it was so easy to make my own, so I did.

I took the poem and made it into a book and made two other versions of it.  One of the versions includes letter boxes for the color words.  The other version includes a blank line for the color words.  This allows for differentiation.

I have also created a Roll and Read sight word game using sight words from the book.  There are six different game boards, so you could easily use it in your small group instruction.  Click the picture below to find it in my TPT store for $5.00, half price through Monday!
Digital Paper Courtesy of Surfin' Through Second



Since the Roll and Read game is just based on sight words, I am offering it to my followers for FREE!  Just click here to grab it!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  I know that I am planning to just sit around and relax since the first wave of basketball season is over! 

Until next time!

2 comments

  1. What a terrific freebie! Thank you for sharing this at TBA, have a wonderful weekend!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I found you through the TBA Friday Freebies. Thank you for sharing.

    Michelle @ Teach123

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, tell me your thoughts!